* * * * Meghan Jenkins added several new items that feature catchphrases and group solidarity moments from the The The Ding Wrong Show to the show’s gear and garb store this week, which she knows viewers will enjoy.
* * * * With the success of Meghan Jenkins’ weekly comedy/improv/talk-show/singalong YouTube show, The The Ding Wrong Show, came the demand for swag, for merch, for articles of clothing and items that fans could purchase and wear to display their devotion.
* * * * This week’s episode of The The Ding Wrong Show—the new online show created and hosted by Meghan Jenkins, recorded live on Zoom each Monday night and posted on YouTube immediately after—featured a song, “Ditto Kiddo,” by comedian and actor Jeff Richards, which was danced to by the “TTDWS Dancers,” and “The Aldrich Report,” read by John C. and written by Mark Aldrich.
It is not known if Mr. Richards is aware that he finally can add to his long list of credentials (cast member on Saturday Night Live) the fact that he now has had his work featured in a show with work by Mark Aldrich. Mr. Aldrich is happy to share the spotlight. Continue reading “‘TTDWS’ This Week: ‘You’re a Pleasant Shark’”→
* * * * Last week, this website broke news to itself that the video meeting platform Zoom was down for part of August 24, the very day that the website’s co-founder, Meghan Jenkins, would be hosting her new comedy improv show The The Ding Wrong Show on that very platform.
The live performance and recording of the show was postponed, and the delay was announced here by Mark Aldrich and the show’s co-host and spiritual center, Panda, at Meghan-Jenkins.com. This may have gone unnoticed by the vast majority of many people, but it was not unnoticed by “The News,” as seen in this award for Mr. Aldrich and Panda from “The News:” Continue reading “‘Congradulations!’”→
Dictated by Panda, transcribed by Mark Aldrich, proofread by Panda
* * * * My best human friend Meghan Jenkins and I produced three episodes of our new comedy improv show The The Ding Wrong Show, starring me, Panda, my best friend Meghan Jenkins, her friends, and me in a mere two weeks.
Meghan and I and our very special guests come together via Zoom and we create comedy and entertaining conversation for a half-hour. Meghan designed, lettered, drew, painted, and glittered the logo for the show, which you can see here, and I am the face, so I think you know what that means. It means a lot about me as a most excellent panda.
So, as the Panda in the title of the show, I realized that I need to hibernate, and for those who planned to watch our next new show on YouTube tomorrow morning, I do not apologize. [Editor’s note: Panda apologizes. Further, Zoom reported service outages all day today, which we experienced in a dress rehearsal. We’re sure Zoom apologizes.] We—and by we, I mean Meghan and me, Panda, and our (her) human friends—will be back on Zoom at 10:00 PST next Monday, August 31. Continue reading “‘The The Ding Wrong Show’ Returns 8/31”→